Our trip to Big Little Science Centre was wonderful. The kids were full of excitement and had a ton of questions for the presenters. The students had a blast in the "Hands-On" experiment rooms. Thanks again to all those parent drivers who joined us! The students also did a great job sharing their socials posters and skits with Mrs. Rassmusen's class.
What's happening this week?
Our first week of swimming lessons at Brock pool will start on Monday at 12:30pm. Students will eat lunch around 11:30 am then walk to the pool at 12:00pm. Our lessons will be from 12:30-1:00pm. We will be walking to and from the pool, so students will need to change as quickly as possible. In Socials, we will continue to learn about European exploration in what is now Canada. In P.E./Fine Arts, we will continue learning a gumboot dance combination. If students have gumboots (please put label and clean them first because we will be using them primarily indoors) they are asked to bring them in this week and leave them in their lockers. At this point, I will be fitting some dance lessons in around swimming. Students will need to bring at least one toilet paper roll (or a paper towel roll will do) by Thursday for an Art project.
* Please sign and return term 2 Report Card envelopes
- June 12-14: Scholastic Book Fair in the library
- June 15: Recognition Assembly at 11:30am
- June 27: Day Trip to Isobel Lake. Mr. Weddell is organizing this trip. Permission slips and information will be sent home at a later date.
- June 28: Last Day of School for students! Final assembly from 10:30-12:00pm