THIS WEEK’S SCHEDULE:
This week will be all about wrapping up the year and seeing how much the kids have learned and grown. Mrs. Hyslop's class will be joining us to watch a movie a some point as well.
Monday- Getting ready to share our year of with our families. Watching a movie with all Kindergartens
Tuesday – GOODBYE KINDERGARTEN CELEBRATION @ 1:45pm in our classroom.
- Parents are invited to celebrate the end of the school year with the Kindergartens by looking at photos, scrapbooks and more. The kids will be doing the dance we shared at the Parent Tea again, as I know some families missed this...and the kids wanted a “re-do” as well as some of them were a bit nervous and didn't show their very best dance moves last week :).
- Year-end assembly in gym @ 11:00am (school-wide, parents are welcome to attend)
- Report cards sent home
- Early dismissal at 12:00pm
REMINDERS/HOW PARENTS CAN HELP
- Return all library books this week (Please note: overdue books are carried over into Sept.)
- Please send an extra cloth or plastic grocery bag this week so students can bring home any clothing, shoes, etc.
-Check the LOST AND FOUND shelf in hall near library – all unclaimed items will be donated to charity on Thurs.
-Keep track of your yellow Parkcrest LIBRARY BOOK BAG over the summer – as this is the same bag the kids will use in Gr. 1 (as far as I know, this is Mrs. Gorman's plan)
Here's to a wonderful last 2.5 days together!
- Ms. Gartrell